Travel SIM Europe
Buy a Travel SIM for Europe and Enjoy Local Rates Anywhere and More
If you’re planning a trip abroad, a travel SIM for Europe or your intended destination can help you avoid a phone bill that costs as much as your plane ticket. Travelling with your cell phone can cost an arm and a leg – or at least feel that way. A Europe SIM card keeps you from paying pricey roaming rates. Furthermore, if you’re travelling to Europe, a SIM card designed to work just in Europe may save you even more money when compared to a card you can use anywhere in the world. At Simcard.net.au, you can buy a SIM card for Europe travel as well as a range of cards for many other global destinations.
Benefits of Using a Prepaid SIM Card in Europe
Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, you don’t want to compromise on your ability to stay connected to your friends, family, or colleagues. Because international roaming charges can be extremely high, your best option is to travel with a SIM card for Europe and the UK. Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you choose this option for travelling with your phone.
- Free incoming calls. You can receive as many calls as you want with your international SIM card. That means you won’t have to worry when someone calls you – take as many of these calls as you like, and it won’t cost you anything.
- Pay only for what you use. Because these SIM cards are prepaid, you can choose as much or as little access as you want before you go on your trip. Buy only the texts, calls, and data that you need and use and forget about expensive contracts.
- Use with different devices. Your Europe SIM card will be compatible with various devices, such as laptops and tablets. That means that no matter which device you need to use, you’ll enjoy local rates, free incoming calls, and the other benefits of an international SIM card.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Europe Data SIM Card
When you’re using an international SIM card outside your home country, there are a few things to keep in mind for the most seamless experience. Here are some tips to help.
- Ensure that your phone is unlocked. If you don’t know whether or not your phone is unlocked, you can use one of many available sites on the web to check, or you can ask your operator.
- Check your APN settings. It should be set automatically, but in case it is not, you might need to configure the APN of the operator. If you insert your SIM and are then unable to access data, you can follow the APN configuration instructions that came with your SIM or check the FAQ for your card.
- Know how much data you need. It’s a good idea to keep track of how much data you usually use so that you’ll know how much you need on your SIM card. That way, you’ll be able to continue your normal phone usage without worrying about extra charges.
- Determine if your phone is a dual-SIM model. If it is, and you have trouble receiving calls or accessing the Internet, try removing the SIM card from your home country and leaving just your UK or Europe SIM card in the first slot.
A Short Buyer’s Guide for Your Europe Prepaid SIM Card with Data
At Simcard.net.au, we offer a range of travel SIM cards to meet your needs. If you’re travelling to Europe, here are some of your options.
- UK Unlimited. This card offers unlimited data UK and 15GB EU, along with unlimited texts and calls for 30 days.
- UK 36GB. Enjoy 36GB UK and 15GB EU, with 12GB in 50 other countries worldwide. Also includes unlimited calls and texts for 30 days.
- UK 12GB. You’ll receive 12GB data plus unlimited calls and texts for 30 days. Pay the same amount you’d pay at Heathrow Airport.
- UK 5GB. Need less data? You can spend less on 5GB and still get the unlimited calls and texts you need for 30 days.
- International SIM card. Choose this card, and you’ll have access to 75 different countries for 15 or 30 days with unlimited data.
- Top-up vouchers. If you purchase a SIM card from us and then find that you need a little more data, we can help you add the amount of data you need with no hassle.
Signs You Should Invest in a Prepaid SIM in Europe
Not sure if you need an international SIM card or not? Here are some things to consider.
- Wi-Fi availability. If you’re travelling to a new area, planning to veer off the beaten path, or are unsure about the Wi-Fi availability in the destination where you’ll be arriving, then it’s a good idea to buy a SIM card so that you won’t be at the mercy of local hotspots, which can be few and far between.
- Your hotel doesn’t offer Wi-Fi. Don’t assume that the hotel(s) where you’ll be spending your nights have Wi-Fi – not all do. Also, some of the ones that do offer it charge extra for it.
- You’re travelling alone. Whether you’re travelling alone or plan on splitting off from your group at times, it’s a good idea to have Internet access with you at all times.
- You want people back home to be able to reach you at all times. If you wish your family or business contacts to be able to reach you the entire time you’re away, then you should invest in a Europe SIM card.
Simcard.net.au offers a wide range of travel SIM cards at affordable prices. We are your one-stop-shop for travel SIM cards in Australia. Whether you’re travelling to the UK, China, Japan, Russia, or somewhere else, we have the right SIM card for you. We have tested and used our SIM cards ourselves and can guarantee great coverage and excellent support services. Contact us today to learn more.